Saturday, November 14, 2009

2birds and 1 wannabe Blogger

I found myself surfing the net last night, trying to get some insight into why some blogs are successful, and others, well are not as successful.

During this 'adventure' i happened to stumble across a blog by the name of 2birds 1blog, and I have to say that its THE funniest thing i've ever read.  One of the writers (Megan) is unbelievably hilarious and sharp, and I found myself wondering why I couldn't translate that sort of sarcasm (that naturally plagues me in every aspect of my life) into this sphere as well.

She has this amazing gift of putting down witty repertoire onto the screen, and somehow made a person literally laugh out loud (as known as the "Llol phenonenom" - that's right, a capital L, not to be confused with the lower case l, which as we all know is NOT the same thing- but that's a story for another day).
Anyhoozle, as I was saying she has been able to put down her daily life experiences and make it not only timeless, but consistently hilarious.

So if you haven't had the chance to check out her blog please do, trust me, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment