Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sri Lanka

Hi guys!

Since my last post I've gone on a little adventure!
Being expats abroad, every vacation I can remember has been used up going to Cairo. While my friends have travelled all over the place (since Bahrain really is in the center of everything), I was stuck by what I thought was an ordinary beach.

So, I've been hearing about this place for years, and I finally persuaded my parents to go, try something new, and expand our horizons. So off to Sri Lanka we went!
Though the weather was uncharacteristically cold, we had an amazing time, and definitely saw things we'd never seen before!

I don't want to bore you with all the details of my little adventure, but in the next few posts just some observations on Sri Lanka and how different it is from my life in Bahrain.

Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment