Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm back!

Hey guys!
Wow! It's been such a long time I can barely believe it!
So as some of you have figured out by now I'm in the gorgeous state of Maryland/DC doing everything I can to help President Barack Obama.

In a freakish state of events I somehow ended up rooming with a twitter celebrity (unplanned of course!). If possible she's crazier than me, and hilarious to follow (so please do that!)
In an attempt to have me turn to the dark side, she's had me get back on twitter, so now you can hear my rants all day long! Please follow me @LylasLife I would love it!

I'll definitely try to upload a couple of videos over the next few days to let you all know how I'm doing!
Love,
Lyla.

Oh and I just realized that one of my video's was set to private (no wonder no one was watching it!), so here it is! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment