Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100+ views & Afghanistan

You guys!
This really is SO exciting....To date (and it hasn't been a day yet!) I've got over 100 views, and as I mentioned earlier, I hadn't told anyone! It was such a great surprise.

After hearing a few congratulations from people I know watching the video I have to say I was completely mortified.... it was terrible. I guess I find my self so uncomfortable with people I know watching these things (or even reading this blog...*shudder*) that when someone does I just shut down.

At the end of the day though it's out there, and well, I never realized I looked so stupid talking to people, but there really isn't much I can do about that.... all I can do however is try and get better.
And try I shall!

In other news I just found out that another of my good friends (from school) was in Afghanistan.... and he's barely twenty. It left me wondering why people don't just tell everyone that they're going.... is it a fear of jinxing it, or it just plain fear? Would love to hear your view... let me know.

Thanks for listening.
Lg.

No comments:

Post a Comment