Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blown Away & National Day (hey! that rhymes!)

Hi Guys!
So imagine my shock when I woke up this morning and found over 4,000 views on the response sent to Philip DeFranco! I came out of the shower 30 mins later and it had jumped to six thousand..... the whole experience left me COMPLETELY blown away.


I'm just so thankful that people are interested in what I'm saying. It's very satisfying and humbling.  So a BIG 'Thank you' to anyone out there who's reading!


After that amazing surprise this morning I got up completely invigorated and did my third video which you can see here..

So it's National Day here in Bahrain, so we all put our head together this morning and decided to go somewhere that epitomizes the Bahraini lifestlye.... lunch at Chilis!


To all our international viewers who've never been to the Gulf before you may be slightly shocked, and not quite understand what I mean by 'Chilis'. Is it a local restaurant? A place? A bird or a plane? Maybe the Arabic word for Superman?


Nay.


I'm here to let you all know that I really do mean Chilis. 
The American chain.  
Yeah. 


Back in the day it was THE coolest place to be on the Island, and it still is to some extent. 



Anyway that was all I ended up doing today. Just trying to get everything up and get some reading done.
  

I'd love to hear from you all in the comments section (if anyone's actually out there!) and see where you're from, and what you've been up to all day!


Lots of love (and as usual) Thanks for listening,
Lyla.


No comments:

Post a Comment