Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sxephil and ME! (I know it should be I, but I'm excited!)

So I'm a firm believer in the fact that one should limit oneself to one blog post a day... After all, I don't want to be one of those people who burn out after 2 days (ok ok I'm one of them).... but I"m SO excited!!!

Now since I told my mum, my sis and anyone in the house I could hold captive (my cat) and I'm still all over the place, there's really no one to tell but you!

So I thought it would be a good idea to get the word out there about my new channel (non-friend related traffic), so I thought hmmm.... why not respond to sxephil.   I absolutely love his videos.  It's a good mix of interesting stories, viewpoints and humor.
And I like that combination. 
So I went for it, and well he approved my message, and so far I have 300 views! It's so exciting because a whole people are now subscribers.

Now I know you're looking over at the imaginary person next to you and rolling your eyes and saying 'come on...' but before you do that it's such  great feat that I've been able to convince 7 real people (not  imaginary ones mind you AND ones that I've never met) to want to listen to me even though the videos look dodgy and kind of stiff on camera is amazing!

So if any of you crazy folks out there are reading this thank you thank you!! You really have made my day.

Thanks again for listening you guys.
Lots of love,
Lyla




No comments:

Post a Comment