Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dubai Shall Fall

So it's been about 10 hours since the dentist had a field day doing his things, and man am I tired.
Sheesh.
All I did was sit in a chair for 2 hours, but I'm completely exhausted. Imagine what it must be like for him (she said while thanking the heavens she never went to medical school). Eugh.

So last night was pretty interesting. I must admit that I've never videotaped in a public-ish setting before.

The overwhelming fear (of getting in trouble... or worse..*gasp*... getting yelled at) must have made me temporarily stupid while I was filming that vlog last night. I guess having the staff be so nice to me really helped, and I know that I would have felt terrible if I'd said something nasty about the place after they'd been so kind.

Anyway.... on to the point I was making about malls... and CityCentre....

Enjoy CityCentre.....eugh... never.
There's just something about that place that I really dislike.
The blatant consumerism, neon lights, and the general type of people that flock to that place really gets to me.

It's like the worst aspects of dubai rolling around into one.
And as I said back in '05. Dubai will fall.
And even though it's taken so long.
I was right, and that's really all that matters.

Thanks for listening,
Lyla.

And here's where you can watch me make a fool of myself.
All for your pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment